Tuesday, September 18, 2012

more underwater fun


 
 


 

 
 
 
 
So, this is what happens when you send your kids up to the pool without a responsible adult I guess!
 
I had to finish up some stuff at the boat and when I went up to join them they innocently told me to check out the new pictures they took with my camera.  I must admit it was pretty funny!  I guess they have to find new ways to entertain themselves.
 
 
Doing a little sand sculpture at the beach. (It's a turtle if you can't tell)
We found a really cool park.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So what have we been up to?  Some more museums, parks, walks to the beach, doing the hooka dive system at the pool, etc. We were going to go for a sail this past weekend but Noah got the stomach flu one day and Em got it the next day, so we just relaxed and had some calm time.  The kids have been working hard on school every day too.  We are starting to make lists and to get the food and supplies we think we will need once we head out.  Lots of easy prep, lightweight, nonperishable food and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment