Friday, January 22, 2010

Snow Time



Early December means kids who are very excited for the snow to come. They can't get enough of it. I remember those good old days when I could play out there for hours and never feel cold. Now I am much more of a baby. I do go play in it with the kids, but I wimp out after about 45 minutes.






Lucy, Zoe, and
Caitlin


































Playing in the snow has become a tradition at the Rasband family Christmas party every year. It includes sledding down Memorial Hill, riding around the house being pulled by the 4 wheeler as well as with a few random snowball fights and frozen toes.













Playing with the neighborhood gang for hours in the back yard. Who can build the biggest snowman is always the first question.

No comments:

Post a Comment